THE PONY EXPRESS

Anna Wright

Anna Wright, Writer

Anna Wright is a sophomore at Houston High School, and this is her first year with the Pony Express. Being an insanely dedicated book nerd, she spends most of her time reading anything from historical fiction to science fiction to the occasional (and rather terrible) young adult romance.

Book recommendations are appreciated; the more dystopian, the better. Although her nose is in a book 90% of the time, she can be found watching movies during the other 10%. Some of her favorites would include Starship Troopers, Ready Player One, and Notting Hill. Anna also enjoys travelling and looks forward to doing more of it in the future.

All content by Anna Wright
New Space Toilet

New Space Toilet

February 18, 2021
Starlink Satellites

Starlink Satellites

February 18, 2021
Load More Stories
Activate Search
Anna Wright