Senior Wills: N – R

Houston High School’s Class of 2017 leaves their memories to underclassmen and faculty in their Senior Wills.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Wills: N – R

I, Connor David Nelson I, being of full mind and complete body, hereby leave these things to the following people: I leave my daily worn swim trunks, and non-matching clothing to Alex Nelson. I also leave my bandanas I wore for whatever reason to no one. Sorre said no one had a big enough forehead to pull them off. finally

I leave Kogan Kobasic the video footage of Sorre Bah Sawnton bombing his table last year.

I, Marilyn Isabel Nobert, being of just joshing mind and shaking body, hereby leave these things to the following people: Jenna Kemp and Emma Gruggett many rides for the Jeep Gang Gang Gang! Adryan countless times of calling to complain about anything and Daisy and Oscar are gonna get married. Bailey Rose have fun with Dime & Swanky’s soon? I leave you FCA so have fun with that. Molly Rose ur social skills are rocking. Halle Stafford I leave you getting yelled at state and other glorious times. Love you all!!! Houston soccer get that DuB next year and I  will miss yall. Scooby doo forever!!!

I, Anna Olberding, being of witty mind and lanky body, hereby leave these things to the following people: To Michael Diep, for the endless backroads, sonic slushes, movies, and mud. Also, for making my senior year the absolute best, the constant laughter, and (of course) your truck, but most importantly you! To Abby Gold for the fun filled Deca-trip! To Annabelle Lohrenz for the awkward sophomore lunches, obsession over the 1975, Fantasia, tallness, and endless deep conversations. To Mr.Boyer for the cell phone pouches, roll-y chairs, IBM, life-long lessons, debates, and….#DECASWAG! To Riley Hern for the front row memories at Zedd and Bastille and a wild summer filled of kayaking and meredith in 2016.

I, Jacob Painter, being of complex mind and kicker body, Hereby leave these things to the following people: To Emmanuel Chi I leave all the duties of kicker and my permission to leave early from practice every day. To the upcoming football seniors I leave my lick and pride to y’all. To my little brother Seth I leave everything else.

I, Raven Cherae Palmer, being of sound mind and short body, hereby leave these things to the following people: I will leave my school supplies to my younger sister, so she can be prepared for high school. I shall leave my various pieces of guard equipment to the underclassmen of the HHS Color Guard. My guard locker will be left to one of the upcoming seniors in the guard. Finally, I want to leave my positive attitude to all the new HHS freshmen.

I, Alex Peppers, being of exhausted mind and graduating body, hereby leave these things to the following people: the duty of Pictionary & Heads Up in Boyer’s class to Garrison Carroll.

Jam sessions to “Caroline” to Sarah Marcom- keep being a bad thang.

Two years worth of spilled coffee & my hoard of Boyer mints to Logan Stafford.

I, Bailey Carson Price, being of unstable mind and tired body, hereby leave these things to the following people: To Blakely Harrison and Ashley Robertson, I leave all of my killer French skills.

To Koren Deitz I leave my outstanding artistic abilities.

To Helen Siegreen, I leave every ounce of my sarcasm, giggles, and motivation to make it through senior year.

I, Katie Proctor, being of forgetful mind hereby leave these things to the following people: an incredible 4 years and a helping hand or listening ear whenever you need it to Jenna Bagomolny, memories and friends to last a lifetime to the girls soccer team, Mr.Traverse’s purple laptop cart & printer for use whenever you want to Helen Siegreen, and every food we have ever made in nutrition to Gracie Makinster.

I, Shruthi Rao, being of spectacular mind and sophisticated body, hereby leave these things to the following people: I am thankful to have great friends who support me throughout the day. I will miss all my underclassmen. Thanks for the wonderful memories.

I leave Jaden Bagomoly fun-filled year with abundant laughter and pranks. I will miss going to movies and restaurant with you.

I will Amanda happiness through the rest of the your high school journey.

I will leave Caroline an amazing year with lots of memories. I also will you mental and emotional strength as you continue your senior year.

I, Ashlee Nicole Roberts, being of scattered mind and giggly body, hereby leave these things to the following people: Zack Roberts, I leave you Brock’s classroom and being late to school! don’t forget to make the most of yar next 3 years, it will fly by!!
I, Ashley Shae Robins, being of thirsty mind and a “I have a good personality” body, hereby leave these things to the following people: Nothing. Mrs.Malott can have my water and Sarita can have my tears.