Senior Wills J – M

Houston High School’s Class of 2017 leaves their memories to underclassmen and faculty in their Senior Wills.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Wills J – M

I, Payton Johnston, being of creative mind and tiny body, hereby leave my whole heart to all of my best buddies. I leave allowance for Mrs. Rhodes to have a new favorite student. Last but not least I leave Bailey Mardis and Julia Withers the Diamond Girls next year, have fun and take care of the boys!

I, Lydian Kennin, being of not-so-sound mind and lizard body, hereby leave these things to the following people:

Dearest constituency: I’ve hexed my mural in the hallway to judge you if you participate in controversial behavior, so beware. John Traverse: Thanks for the memory of the time you stomped on a cockroach in class, and then proceeded to tape the said flattened invertebrate on the wall to “warn the others”.

I, Cameron LaBonia, being of sound mind and sound body, hereby leave these things to the following people. To Bailey Mardis, I leave my lunch number for unlimited meals. To Mr. Uhiren, I leave a pack of soda and a box of bundt cakes.

I, Akili Lawson, being of right mind and sound body, hereby leave these things to the following people. To the incoming freshmen, be you! Don’t try to fit in. I promise you will have the hardest time. Don’t expect your freshman friends, well all your freshman friends, to be with you until the end. Be a leader not a follower. I know they say “college only counts your junior and senior year,” but don’t listen because they all count. What  happens your freshman year will stick with you. Dress like you care, dress like you have people watching you, for me it reflected on my work at school. Be good to your teachers. Teachers talk just like students. Don’t ruin your reputation. Yes, you may fail something you have studied hard for, but it’s just like the beginning. You will be okay!

I, Alexander Ledezma, being of crunchy mind and creamy body, hereby leave these things to the following people. To Matt Moskowitz, I leave my 3 jars of crunchy peanut butter. To Winnie Sisk, I leave my undying love. Lastly, to Jack Evan Franklin, I leave my tragic sense of style.

I, Tralaune Long, being of woke mind and melanated body, hereby leave these things to the following people. I leave my head drum major podium to the successor… And an infinite amount of black girl magic to my chocolate princesses, Jillian Jackson, Valeah Copeland, Madison Davis, Cayla Woodard, and Lexi Tidwell.

I, Madison Maw, being of exhausted mind and fatigued body, hereby leave these things to the following people. I leave my last glimmering shred of youthful optimism to the upcoming sophomores. To the upcoming juniors, I leave whatever lust for life and vitality I once had. Lastly, I leave my remaining ambition and motivation to get out of bed in the morning to the upcoming seniors.

I, Joshua Eric Miller, being of intelligent mind and black body, hereby leave these things to the following people. I leave The Miller Legacy to my brother, Justin Miller. I leave my ACT Score to Johnny Ruffin. I leave my buried treasure to Andre Miller and Jalin Clay.

I, Gabriella Kelsi Hope Miller, being of curious mind and gentle body, hereby leave these things to the following people.     I leave my good decisions to my brothers Dylan and Logan. I leave my laughs and funny jokes go to Maggie Dote. I leave the bond of a sisterhood to my baby Sam Lawson. Smiley faces go to Trevor Thomp :). And lastly I leave genuinely exciting, memorable, and successful times to all the girls on the HHS pom team.

I, Jonathan Moore, being of musical mind and bumping body, hereby leave these things to the following people: To Irby, I give my snare skills. To Robert I leave my beat-making skills. To Noah, I leave the encouragement to keep your share chops. To Dylan, I give you back your RealFeel. And to Sean, I leave the storage building and role of drumline captain.

I, Taryn Elizabeth Mouhot, being of outspoken mind and average body, hereby leave these things to the following people: To Emily Slaba and Wilkins King, I leave my ATC membership and failed 5K training. To Helen Sieggreen and Masam Akhawan, I leave the responsibility of William. To Maggie Kelly, I leave Apple Music playlists and music fest line ups. To Sarah Guynes, I leave The Photo Album. To Stefano Della Rosa, I leave my house key and a slice of whole Foods pizza. And to my best friend William Mouhot, I leave ca rides, and lunch time.

I, Maisa Munawara, being of jovial mind and diminutive body, hereby leave these things to the following people: The responsibilities of my child, international club, to Adam Kim and Mohammed Hyder. To Emily Ryu I bequeath the tradition of never standing up during the Ultimate Question and the responsibility of keeping Knowledge Bowl spicy. To James Yan I bequeath all the stress that comes with senior year and all the good luck I have collected.

I, Sebastian Ariel Musicante, being of mysterious mind and adventurous body, hereby leave these things to the following people: Soccer skills to Kevin Caldwell, exceptional workrate and good grades to Tade Robertson, sense of humor and DECASWAG to The Greatest teacher in the world Timothy Boyer, sense of adventure to whoever has the courage to pick up where I left off, Musicante legacy to my brother Seth Musicante, school spirit to my boy Mitch Proctor, sour patch kids to Julie Earnest, and my Lax abilities to Stefano Della Rosa and the rest of the Houston Soccer team.
I, Michelle Myers, being of impatient mind and impatient body, hereby leave these things to the following people. To Maddie Abrahamson, I leave my photoshop skills, Snapchat stories, and fake cubs love. To Anna Tank, I leave early morning workouts and my secret brownie recipe. I leave lip cream, RBFs, and hatred of running to Molly and Bailey Rose. To malena Long, I leave big hugs and Latin lessons. I leave sole ownership of the Josh Oldham Fan Club (population 6- “Small but loyal”) to Candace Plaisance. Lastly, I leave PB, Costco pot pie, miles, smiles, mixtapes, and eternal love & friendship to Ella Baran.