Senior Wills H – I

Houston High School’s Class of 2017 leaves their memories to underclassmen and faculty in their Senior Wills.

I, Esten Hall, being of half-dead mind and fat body, hereby leave these things to the following people: I leave my legacy of Magic and all things nerdy to my younger friends that will continue their high school career. And to everything and everyone else, I leave nothing because this school has taken everything from me.

I, Skylar Hampton, being of snarky mind and Bama Bound body, hereby leave these things to the following people: To Emily Harrell, I leave 3 more eventful years of high school and all of my sass. Make me proud and don’t get yourself in trouble. To Emma Coons, I leave another year of copy and pasting CNN articles and more popcorn (with an air popper). To Jack Franklin, I leave you Claudia (R.I.P.) and the cries that come from her chair. Enjoy senior year with your Hebrews. And lastly, I leave Coach Becker with my “joyful spirit”. Hopefully I will be able to one day leave you with the answer to the question of why I am the way I am. I also leave you with a new assistant, one who complains and whines just as much as I do. Thanks for making my senior year a memorable one. And also thanks for boosting my resume.

I, Annalise Harknett, being of sharp mind and squishy body, hereby leave these things to the following people: I leave happy thoughts, bomb grades, and the best lunch table ever to Nathalie Benshumuel; every peach emoji ever to my baby Mattison Puckett; library study sessions to Deihnu Deih; dangerous car rides home and the pom speaker to Maggie Dote; and all the sunshine in the world to Anna Margaret Jackson. Mic Drop.

I, Cameron Alan Henager, being of empty mind and broken body, hereby leave these things to the following people: I leave my funny nature to Nathalie, my comical attitude to Grayson, and an endless amount of chickens to Veronica, Chio, and Eli. #Bwuderforeva #FamilyFirst #Eg Chio can also have my jeep.

I, Jonathon Hicks, being of stable mind and body, hereby leave these things to the following people: My best wishes to Terra Wilbanks and Ayah Albussaini, as they embark on their journey throughout highschool and the rest of their lives. These two are some of the most enthusiastic, open-minded people I know. I think of these two as little sisters for they have helped me through any obstacle I’ve ever encountered. I wish I could stay behind with them, but sadly I have to leave. I’m going to miss these two the most by far.

I, Annabel Hines, being of fatigued mind and fergalicious body, hereby leave these things to the following people: Greg, Timmy, and Andrew, many late night cuc-ing memories, hope y’all continue the tradition. To my beautiful family in Dual Biology, I leave my motherly advice to make weird faces and dance crazily always. To my main man Andy, please do your work and don’t wreck my car.

I, Olivia Holmes, being of Hail State mind and sleep-deprived body, hereby leave these things to the following people: To Lily Pierce, I leave power braids, power buns, congratulations, and gameday focus tweets. To Alli Neas, I leave car rides to practices and games. To Ashley Heavey, Blakely Harrison, Lily Pierce, Lindsey Carney, and Madeeha Aziz, I leave the farm and my defense (take care of it, all sophomore “D”). To Sawyer Lovelace and Ella Garner, I leave sarcastic comments. To MK Phelps, I leave the warm-up playlist. To Natalie Ziomek, I leave bruises, a starting position, and my aux. To Ashley Heavey, I leave being sick every Friday. To Halle Stafford and Mattison Puckett, I leave fun times with T.A-ing for SPED. To Kate Handel, I leave being soccer’s #1 fan. To Caroline Dargie and Nicolette Lhommeau, I leave endless memories from spending everyday together, bowling, complaining, the best senior year, a place to stay in Starkville, and all of my love!
I, Rasima Ibrahim, being of carefree mind and  exhausted body, hereby leave these things to the following people: To Basema Ibrahim, I leave my locker to continue the in-between class gatherings. I leave Malak Kharwish the study hall potlucks and adventures. I leave Coach Brock the presence of my phone, for the amount of times he has tried taking it.