Lil Update on Lil Soup

Lil Update on Lil Soup

Mallory Carty, Writer

The myth. The legend. Li’l Soup. Where is he now? Li’l Soup has been missing in action ever since he came out with his second song entitled “Two”. According to his manager, Li’l Soup is now retired. Two weeks ago, someone rocked Li’l Soup’s world. He left his backpack in the car of a friend, and someone broke into that car, and stole it. Whoever has the renowned star’s backpack is still at large. This poor teen star has been backpack-less for two weeks. Another scarring experience he went through was in kindergarten. He wore his pants backwards, and the teacher made him go to the bathroom to change them. That is truly inspiring. Li’l Soup is not only talented, but also technologically smart. He recently jailbroke his phone to get the latest update. Also, he is now allowed to sit in the back of the bus, although he is just a freshman, all thanks to the new bus driver. Born on September 26th, 2002, Li’l Soup is going through a 15 year-old phase. He has been wearing all black lately because “it’s dark in [his] room in the mornings, [he] can’t see the clothes [he] picks out.” This 5’ freshman plans to be an aerodynamic engineer when he grows up. That concludes this li’l update on Li’l Soup.