The House is Full Again!

Tyra Williams, Staff Writer

Fuller House, the upcoming Netflix original series debuts roughly 20 years after Full House, the family friendly show that took over television from 1987 to 1995.

Good old Uncle Jesse, Mr.Tanner and Joey are taking over television again with the help of Candace Cameron as D.J and Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie. Even though the house will seem full it will be hard not to miss the Olsen twins as sweet baby Michelle. According to IMDB the Olsen twins are not on the spinoff because Ashley said, I have not been in front of a camera since I was 17 and I don’t feel comfortable acting,” and her twin followed up by agreeing.

The spinoff series is set to have 13 episodes. Audiences are hoping to be hit with the same catch phrases that melted their hearts when they first started the show, in order to bring back the feeling, an extreme case of nostalgia.

The show ended in 1995 with the oldest daughter, D.J, dealing with high school stress and deciding what to do about prom and the youngest sister, Michelle recovering from a horseback riding incident that left her with no memory (she gets it back). The newest show hits a parallel in the beginning, 20 years after, where D.J finds herself in the same boat as her father was, 20 years ago.

The show is very anticipated by many millenniums and according to npr.org, director Jeff Franklin has high hopes for his show.