Second Semester Senior

Baylor Williamson, Staff Writer

As F. Scott Fitzgerald said, “its just that I feel so sad these wonderful nights. I sort of feel they’re never coming again, and I’m not really getting all I could out of them.”  So as a class lets pledge to not let the days slip through our fingers, lets take full advantage of the time we have left together. Senior year is a bittersweet time; it’s full of so much hope and excitement for the future. But as we enter our second semester reality begins to set in. Soon we will all be spread across the country, entering the real world for the first time on our own.  The class of 2016 will do big things someday no doubt. We will go on to change the world as doctors, teachers, engineers, lawyers, etc.  But in the meantime we should enjoy our last few month’s together. College will be its own amazing adventure, but this one of our last times to truly enjoy being a kid. We should all attend the basketball games, prom, senior breakfast, and the many many graduation parties. Because while these events may seem insignificant now, one day you will look back on the memories you made with your friends from high school, and you don’t want to have any regrets. So whether the last four years have been the best or worst of your life, lets make the most of these last four months class of 2016.