Multi-Talented Mustang

Multi-Talented Mustang

Maggie Crigler, Reporter

When thinking of someone that would be described as multi-talented, 10th grader Shannon Sharp might come to mind. Playing basketball and softball for Houston, being involved in HOSA, honors academy, and the orchestra makes her fit the criteria.
Most of the time you can find Sharp in the gym shooting hoops. All her practice has paid off, because her team placed first in city and state championships while attending Cordova Middle School. Now, you can see Sharp’s moves on the varsity girls basketball team. Being apart of the team has given her good memories with all her teammates.
In addition to her athletic side Sharp also has a love for music as well. Her favorite class is orchestra. Ever since the fourth grade, playing the violin has been her passion. For the last three years, she has made All-West violinist.
Along with being athletic and musical, Sharp is also very smart. Most of her accomplishments she said are due to her role model; her mother, Marcia Sharp. Her mother has a doctorate in education along with a associate professor degree. Striving to be like her mom, she pushes herself to be the best she can be. Sharp is enrolled in Health Science, Honors English, Honors Orchestra, Personal Finance, Honors Chemistry, Honors Algebra 2, and Latin 1 Honors.
Sharp thinks she would like to go into the healthcare field or to become a bio engineer. With her accomplishments, their is no doubt she couldn’t achieve her dreams.